Friday, September 10, 2010

What Michigan has that no one else can beat - by Monica

As I wrote in my last entry, this week I'm on vacation in Virginia to visit my boyfriend's brother. Currently, I am in D.C. at a Washington Nationals baseball game, writing my blog entry on my phone. No, I have not switched over to the dark side (which is the side of anything but the blue and orange). I do have to say, I have witnessed firsthand that no one has fans as energetic as like Michigan does. Our loyalty, through the good and the bad, always stays just as strong.
I, personally, think that says something about the people of Michigan.

That's what my boyfriend's brother Dale says he misses the most about Michigan...going to our sports' games. Even though he's lived here for 17 years, still he roots for Michigan teams, and even has the Tigers cheer as his ring tone.

What is your favorite thing about Michigan that no other state can beat?

[Update]
So, I figured just to demonstrate Dale's withstanding loyalty to Michigan teams, I would should you a couple pictures of his computer room:


No comments:

Post a Comment