Monday, May 24, 2010

"Run from the Stress" - by Kristy

Earlier this month for my birthday I got a pair of the new Reebok RunTone shoes. I was excited because it was just the gift I needed to get inspired to start running and working out again. The many physical benefits of jogging are pretty straight forward. Running is an excellent way to stay in shape and maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, I recently read a study from Duke University that proved a 30 minute jog or walk a few times a week is not only great for physical health but mental health as well. It can boost your mood just as taking antidepressants would. Why not get out there and kill two birds with one stone by improving your health and increasing your happiness?




Picture Credit: Getty Images
Interested in Reebok RunTones?: http://www.reebok.com/US/womens/runtone

2 comments:

  1. So, this definitely made me want to start running, Kristy haha. If running can also make me happier...then I can take anything I can get haha.

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ugg boots sheep skin boot, if properly cared for, will last for many years, making ugg a good investment. The soft skin is actually leather and as such, the boot is not waterproof. A water-repellant uggs can be applied to the boot, but even this will not make the boot waterproof. The ugg classic short boots can be cleaned but not by immersing ugg short boots into water. The boots must be cleaned by hand, using a cleaning product that ugg short is designed for use on sheep skin and dried naturally.

    ReplyDelete