Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Laugh it Off" by Kristy

Laughter is healthy. A good laugh boosts your mood and your psyche. Did you know it has many other benefits? Laughing lowers blood pressure, boosts immune system, improves brain function, lowers risk for heart disease, and reduces negative feelings like stress, anger, and depression.

One of my favorite things about myself is the fact that I am so easily amused. It comes in handy, especially in hard times. It helps me hold my head up high. One of the most important things I look for in the people I surround myself with is a good sense of humor. It's great medicine and great to have in your life. :)

1 comment:

  1. It is the 24th time the replica watches has been appointed as Official Olympic Timekeeper. For the first time the company was asked to serve as an Official Timekeeper in 1932, at Los Angeles Olympic Games. The release of the replica watch Seamaster Diver 300m “Vancouver 2010” Replica Cartier Watches is definitely the best possible way for the brand to express its commitment to the Olympic Movement.These spectacular timepieces, reviewed by fake watches. Demonstrate a white lacquered dial, as well as a red-anodized aluminum bezel featuring silver indexes and numbers. Another special feature of the fake watch is presented by the colored Olympic rings, exposed on the counterweight of the chronograph seconds hand that is red-tipped and rhodium-finished.

    ReplyDelete