Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nothing says Christmas like an...elephant?


Image credit: Ugly Christmas Lights
Read original article on AOL.

"Nothing says Christmas like an elephant," said Matt Phillips, creator of uglychristmaslights.com

I don't know about you, but I love seeing the extravagant, creative and sometimes over-the-top and tacky light displays that come out at Christmas.

My boyfriend and I sat in the car with the windows down, watching a Christmas display of lights that flashed in rhythm with Christmas songs that played from their backyard. My boyfriend felt awkward sitting in front of their house -- while I argued, "That's what the light display is for! So people can see them!"

If you're not afraid to be a stalker this one time of year and admire the outside of people's house, I would encourage you to go on the "Tacky Light Show." This website creates a fun opportunity for you and your family or friends to do some weekend night during the next couple weeks. If you type in your zip code on the website, it'll show you a map of all the light displays decorated with at least 10,000 lights within 25 miles of your zip code so you can go on a tour of all the extravagant light displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment