Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Options" - by Kristy


Photo source: gettyimages.com

I feel the need to stress the importance of options because it's so easy to forget. It's easy to feel comfortable and sometimes we incidentally let ourselves become tied down. If you are happy with what you have, you know it - but if you're not you need to go after what you want. This is your life and you only get one so you have to do it right. You have to do the things you want because you can't go back and do it differently.

Lately I've been struggling with my number one 2010 New Years Resolution- which was to take more chances. Unfortunately the chances that I have taken so far have not turned out pretty. But whenever you invest your time in something you are taking a risk. Even something that feels bullet proof can go wrong but you won't know if you don't at least try. And if it doesn't go your way now, it doesn't mean the tables won't turn eventually. Someday when it's meant to be you'll get what you want. Timing is a really tricky thing; sometimes it makes sense and sometimes it doesn't. You have trust that when it's right, it's going to happen. The best (and at times i do admit the hardest) thing to do is keep your head held high.

"Every time you get up and get back in the race, one more small piece of you starts to fall into place. Cause when push comes to shove, you taste what you're made of." - Rascal Flatts

2 comments:

  1. I love this! That is so true...and something I really need to keep in mind as well. All too often, I let fear hold me back. But, like you said, we only have one life, so why not just try! The worst that'll happen is it won't work out...but it's it worth it for what could happen! Reading that really helped with my perspective a lot because, when it comes to taking chances, I can't even count the times where I held back because I was so afraid of screwing up.
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. The company ceased this practice because it felt it diluted the Breitling brand. Keep this in mind when you find older Breitling Watches .When you are going for Replica Breitling , you are buying accuracy, faithfulness and credibility that is identified by the realm of sports. Replica Breitling Watches is gaining well-deserved reputation for its wholehearted commitment to sports, just like the dedication to watchmaking.

    ReplyDelete