Monday, January 18, 2010

"Some Great Ways to Stress Less" - by Kristy

Everyone is prone to stress from time to time in life. However, there are often simple things you can do to help stress less. Some obvious stress relievers are: getting extra sleep, exercising, and eating right.

But according to an article on Yahoo.com there are some changes you can make you might not have thought about before.

Consider this checklist:
Before you go to sleep, prepare for the morning.
Don’t wear tight clothes or uncomfortable shoes.
Make a list.
Listen to a favorite song.
Keep extra cash and stamps in the house.
Be polite and be fair.
Laugh out loud.
Have a good book to read.
Keep an extra set of keys.
Always keep your passport in the same place.
Throw something away.
Don’t say mean things about other people.
Put a Bandaid in your wallet.
Keep gas in the car.
Pay attention to someone else.
Make your bed.

I personally love doing yoga to keep my mind balanced and life less stressed. My yoga teacher always says, "stress is when you resist what is." What are some of your favorite ways to resist stress?

Link to story: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/20-very-easy-tips-for-lowering-your-daily-stress-level-566834/#comments

1 comment:

  1. my favorite way to to resist stress is listening music and shopping also.I want to be busy in my most favorite work so I forget about my stress and easy to live.But I really like Yoga also,it is affecting on directly to your health and soul motivation!
    r4 revolution

    ReplyDelete